2007年7月7日土曜日

Text page number 9

1.How do you choose a child's given name in your family?

I have two older sisters and our name were given by my father. My oldest sister name is "Miki".
My second sister name is "Mami". And my name is "Naomi". He wanted us to name "Mi". "Mi" is meaning of beautiful. He wanted us to be beautiful.

3.Dose your given name or your family name mean anything?
I don't konow a meaning of my family name but I know a meaning of my name. The meaning of my name are honest and beautiful. My father hoped me to be honest parson and beautiful.

7.How do you know if names are boy's names, girls names, or both?
We have "Kanji" and it's useful for me to know which name are boy or girl. One kanji is showing various of means. For example, "Masao" "o" is meaning of man. And then, I can understand which name are boy or girl.

1 件のコメント:

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Interesting comments and thoughts. Good work!