2007年12月10日月曜日

Superstitions homework

Do you think it is important to talk about them?Why?
I think that superstitions isn't important for us. It's one of the topics when we talk with someone together.

Is communication affected by superstitions?
Yes, i think so. For example, when i write friend's name on the paper, I must not write with a red pen. Because if i write with a red pen, friends will happen bad thing.

Do you belive in japanese superstitions?If so, what superstitions, what do they mean and why do you do use, or belive in them?
I can belive it a little. My grandmother said that if you don't eat a bowl of rice completely, you will be blindness.
Because my hometown is very country and we have a lot of rice field. My grandmother wanted me to know that thanks for rice.

1 件のコメント:

gucchi さんのコメント...

I belive superstitions.
They are very interesting and we need to hand down the superstitions from generation to generation.