2007年11月15日木曜日

Homework#3

1.Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?
It depends. When I try to make a friend, it's not problem but when I go shopping, I care about clerk's clothe.

2.Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when juding other people from another country?
It's not so importnat for me to what foreign people wear but it's important for our society to what they wear. I watched a bad news a few years ago. The news was Korean girls who wore national costume wrere damaged by some Japanese. The main reason was Korean girls wore national costume.When I listened to the reason, I didn't really understand why they damaged.

3.What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?
I'm wearing purple. I don't know that color reflect my mood because my favorite color are pink and purple. I have a lot of these color clothes.

1 件のコメント:

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Interesting story about the Korean girls. Where did it happen? In Japan or Korea? What happened to the Japanese people that did the damage? Good points written.