2007年11月15日木曜日

Homework#3

1.What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?

I hardly talk about politics and family with my friends but I talk about everything with best friends.



2.Do you different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are thay different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places?

Yes, I have. For example, a friend of mine likes A fashion but I like B fashion. However, we always go shopping to buy clothes. We advise each other for clothes.

3 件のコメント:

Carrie さんのコメント...

I hardly talk about politics with friends. We sometimes ask about some subject that we didn't understand. But we can't find the answer and we always talk in circles.

Boone さんのコメント...

I completely agree with you. I hardly talk about politics and my family with my friends, but talk everything with my best friends.

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

But why is politics not a subject discussed when it affects all of us personally. I do not understand.
Good comments.