2008年1月22日火曜日

Education

It's very difficult problem for japanese people to study English. I think that we have to study english but also we have to study our mother tongue hardly. For me, my sister always say to me "I think that it's good thing for you to study english but first you need to study your mother tongue." She's worrying about my japanese. I'm sometimes worrying about my japanese skills because I don't remember a lot of "kanji". For example, when i take job interview in japanese, if i can't speak japanese well, the company won't hire me. On the other hand, when i take job interview in english, if i can't speak english well, the company won't hire me. And i think that if japan will become more global country, japanese children'll have to study mother tongue as proud and they'll have to study english as communication way.

1 件のコメント:

gucchi さんのコメント...

There are little time to conversation in English. So, japanese students are low level in English.
They need more time to conversation in English.