2008年1月18日金曜日

Men retreat from 'hassle' of loving relationships

I can't agree with this article completely but i can agree with some ideas. I think that it depens on parson. My first boyfriend who desn't want to use money for me and doesn't want to use time for me like this article. His hobby is job. He said same thing like this article to me. He said that why do i have to sent you e-mail everyday? to me. When i heard it, i was very sad. And I said that because i'm care what you do when we aren't together. I'm worrying about you to him. He couldn't compromise with me. And next my boyfriend who want to use time for me and sometimes use money for me. He liked to talk on the phone with me everyday and he liked to hang out with me. His opinion that job is most important for me and second is my girlfriend,so it depends on guys. Some guys who they think it's importnat for me to spend time with girlfriend and some guys who they think it's not important for me to spend time with girlfriend.

2 件のコメント:

baby pink さんのコメント...

Hello.
I agree with you that it depnds on the person. Some guy want to spend time together with their girlfriend and money for their girlfriend, and some guy does not. However, I do not understand these guys who say they do not want to use or spend time together with their girlfriend. I want to ask them what they want from women.

Boone さんのコメント...

I agree with you completely. I think it depends on the person, too.